Copilot® offers a range of annual support packages for customers and users. You can contact us to get the proposal, the application, or the appropriate support service you need .
|Number of Events||6||12||Unlimited|
|Number of people to be supported||1||2||3|
|Response Time||4 Hours||4 Hours||Severity Level Response|
|Solution Time||2 Days||2 Days||Severity Level Response|
|Delivery time||5 Days||5 Days||Severity Level Response|
|Online Event Management|
|Request a quote||Request a quote||Request a quote|
Priority pack for premium levels and response times
Copilot® responds to incoming support requests during the following times:
|Severity Levels and Duration||1 – Critical||2 – Important||3 – Low|
|Response Time||1 Hour||2 Hours||4 Hours|
|Solution Time||2 Hours||1 Day||2 Days|
|Delivery time||1 Day||2 Days||5 Days|
It is an entry level support that is answered to general customer calls. Requests transmitted by telephone or e-mail include first level support for application support functions. At this level, support services are provided such as simple information about application usage, information about performance problems on the user’s computer, guidance about browser settings, information about usage of application menus. It tests the error codes, browser faults, internet connections on the user’s application screen in this level. Calls originating from the user or user computer environment are resolved at this level. Copilot +46 8 559 23 951 telephone number and the email@example.com by e-mail with Sweden on weekdays 08:30 – 18:00 and Saturdays 09:00 – 14:00 to provide support services.
Level of support with more than Level 1 technical knowledge, with experienced and more knowledgeable staff on application and system use. Level 1 is the level at which unresolved problems are solved using more specialized troubleshooting and analysis methods. The support staff examines more complex problems by doing advanced research, as Level 1 staff is helping to solve the basic technical problems, accepting the problem’s existence. If the reported problem is new or unidentifiable to the staff of this group, this person is also responsible for directing the call to Level 3 technical support.
Within this level;
- Create user profiles,
- Application support.
- Troubleshooting related to application functions.
- Version update and controls.
- Database script update.
- Performance improvement.
- Problems associated with data and their resolution.
- Regular maintenance of applications hardware, software and databases.
- Network and disk share management.
- Maintenance, monitoring and management of backup and UPS systems.
- Operating system network services management.
- Maintenance and monitoring of applications and other integrated systems.
It consists of the highest level of technical support service and resolution of difficult problems. Level 3 support includes topics that are unsolvable in Levels 1 and 2 and require the resolution of problems requiring expertise.
Copilot undertakes to respond within 5 working days on the schedule, estimated workload and cost for the submitted development requests. Copilot will not initiate or complete an operation without the approval of the customer.
Evaluation will be made in support requests considering the following levels.
- Includes issues that seriously affect business practices.
- Temporary or quick solution is not possible.
- There is a problem that makes it unserviceable to 100 or more users.
- It causes constant performance problems.
- Customer affects customers
- There are problems in the workflow steps that cause serious problems.
- With the problem of application or infrastructure, the related functions can not be executed by multiple users, but they do not adversely affect the critical business functions or keep the business processes active at an acceptable level.
- There is a problem that makes it impossible to serve 10 or more users.
- Problems have been identified that make the most frequently used functions inoperable.
- The workaround is a problem that can be accepted by the customer.
- Includes an error that prevents a single user from performing a specific task.
- There is a problem that makes it impossible to serve 9 or fewer users.
- Problems have been identified that make a required function inoperable.